Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Application
Settle in Saskatchewan Canada from apply Punjab to Saskatchewan
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) is a way to immigrate to Canada. Through the SINP, the Province of Saskatchewan:
- Invites residency applications from non-Canadians who want to make Saskatchewan their home
- Nominates successful applicants to the federal government for permanent residency in Canada
The SINP is only one of the steps toward becoming a permanent resident in Saskatchewan. All approved applicants must also apply for residency through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Canadian Immigration Commission.
Go to Canada with SINP program with the immigration lounge in Jalandhar and get these benefits. SINP program Service Provider in jalandhar
Learn more about SINP
- How to Apply
- More Information
SINP offers applicants:
- Competitive application processing times
- Assistance from provincial immigration officers who can explain requirements
The Government of Saskatchewan makes the final choice on SINP nominations. When successful candidates apply for permanent resident status with IRCC, they’ll be identified as SINP nominees.
You can apply to the SINP if you meet the program criteria. Be sure to complete accurate applications and provide valid documentation.
As an applicant, you can choose to work with an immigration consultant. However, no immigration consultant is given an immigrant quota from the Province of Saskatchewan.
2. How to Apply
Three SINP program categories you can apply to:
- International Skilled Worker: for skilled workers who want to work and live in Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan Experience: for foreign nationals who already live and work in Saskatchewan.
- Entrepreneur and Farm: for those who plan to start a business or buy and operate a farm in Saskatchewan.
Process for Applying to the SINP
- Visit the Application Process page for more information on how to apply to the International Skilled Worker and Saskatchewan Experience.
- Visit the Entrepreneur and Farm page for more information on how to apply.
- Obtain and complete all the necessary federal and provincial forms for your application.
Apply online to the SINP
- Create an account.
- Complete all the sections.
- Scan and upload your forms and supporting documents in PDF format. Keep the originals for your records.
- Save and submit your application online.
4. More Information
Who is not eligible to apply?
The following cannot apply:
- Refugee claimants in Canada who are claiming refugee status from the Government of Canada.
- Anyone living illegally in their country of residence or in Canada.
- Anyone who has had a removal order issued against them by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or Canada Border Services Agency.
- Those who are prohibited from entering Canada.