Skilled Work Permit Visa for Canada From Jalandhar
CANADA WORK PERMIT VISA apply From the Immigration Lounge jalandhar
Canada Work Permit, or a Work Visa, is issued to eligible overseas individuals to work in that country for a specific time period.
People need to apply for a Work Visa only after getting a job offer or an employment contract from a Canadian employer. The employer must obtain from ESDC (Employment and Social Development Canada) an LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment), which gives them permission to recruit foreign skilled workers for occupations that cannot be filled in by citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
As one of the world’s leading economies Canada is a great destination for individuals seeking to work abroad. The Canadian Work Permit Visa allows business people, permanent workers, temporary workers, students and others to work in Canada. Typically, applicants need to have a job offer in hand in order to apply for the work permit visa. With our end-to-end overseas career solutions, Y-Axis can help you find a job and apply for a Canadian Work Permit Visa.
CANADA WORK PERMIT VISA DETAILS:
Every year more than 300,000 individuals are granted permits to work in Canada. This is a huge opportunity for foreign workers seeking to make a better life. Under the Canada Work Permit Visa you can:
- Work in Canada under the employer you have mentioned in your work permit application
- Have the ability to apply for Dependent Visas to call your dependents
- Earn in dollars
- Travel across Canada
- Apply for a PR visa at a later date
ELIGIBILITY FOR CANADA WORK PERMIT VISA:
Applicants need to show proof that they are eligible to take up the job offer. To apply for a Canada Work Permit from India, you need to meet certain requirements. Documents need to be submitted in either English.
The Canada Work Permit Visa is ideal for temporary workers, foreign graduates from Canadian universities, businessmen and others who need to work in Canada.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Give proof to an officer that you will move out of Canada on the expiry of your Work Permit
- Have documents showing that you have enough funds to support yourself and your family during your stay in Canada
- Have no record of any criminal activity and submit a police clearance certificate as proof
- Are not a danger to Canada’s security
- Must have good health and take a medical exam if required
- Have no plans to work for an employer listed as ineligible by the government because they failed to comply with certain conditions
- Have no plans to work for an employer who offers erotic dance, escort services, striptease, or erotic massages
- Must be ready to provide any documents demanded by officers to qualify your entry to Canada